Our next meeting, Saturday, February 26, celebrates George Washington’s Birthday with our annual luncheon. Members of the MNSAR and of the Sons of the Revolution in the State of Minnesota are cordially invited, including their spouses and guests.
- Social time convenes at 11:00 with a cash bar.
- Society business is conducted starting at 11:30.
- The luncheon begins at 12:00 noon.
Jax Cafe is the site of the luncheon. Jax complies with Minneapolis pandemic regulations.
Registration is closed. Here are the menu options:
- Beef tenderloin tips (gluten free) – $55 per person
- Roasted ravioli (vegeterian) – $50 per person
- Childrens meal (age 10 and younger) – $20 per child
The program will be presented by Col. Ron McRoberts about Stephen Taylor, the only known Revolutionary War soldier buried in Minnesota.
We will also present the 2021 Eagle Scout Competition trophy.