Our next meeting, Saturday, February 18, celebrates George Washington’s Birthday with our annual luncheon. Members of the MNSAR and of the Sons of the Revolution in the State of Minnesota are cordially invited, including their spouses and guests.
- Social time convenes at 11:00 with a cash bar.
- Society business is conducted starting at 11:30.
- The luncheon begins at 12:00 noon.
Jax Cafe is the site of the luncheon.
Click Here to register on-line and pay for the luncheon.
Here are the menu options:
- Walleye Pike and rice pilaf – $65 per person
- Roasted ravioli (vegetarian) – $60 per person
- Childrens entrée (age 10 and younger) – $30 per child
The program will be “What’s In a Name?” regarding the history and value of names in human history, presented by Compatriot Duane Galles, PhD.
We will also present the 2021 Eagle Scout Competition trophy.
You must be logged in to post a comment.